Red Wing 0875 Moc Toe Boots - Oro Original
- Classic Oro-original leather, courtesy of S.B Foot Tannery
- 6 inch work boot
- The 875 is based on the 877 model
- Moc toe construction. Relates to the front toe box being inspired by moccasin shoes
- Moccasin originates from the Algonquian Indian word for shoe
- First introduced in 1953, the Moc toe work boot has become an icon
- 7 Eyelet lace up boot
- Contrast trim
- Signature triple stitch construction, made possible by the Puritan machine
- Most machines in the Red Wing factory date from 1920s
- Serviced daily, they often need custom made parts to keep going, however known as the workhorse of the fitting department
- Responsible for the durability and strength of the boot
- Good year welt construction
- Vibram Christy sole
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota
Appears in Look 6
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD or UPS.
(Dependent on service performance in your area).