Red Wing 3149 Chukka - Olive Suede
- Classic Olive Suede leather, courtesy of S.B Foot Tannery
- Smooth toe box
- Unlike other Red Wing boots, the chukka was designed for lighter, indoor work that includes bending, climbing and kneeling.
- Their outsoles allowed these indoor workers to stay comfortable, while not scratching floors or making a mess
- 3 Eyelet lace up chukka
- Signature triple stitch construction, made possible by the Puritan machine
- Most machines in the Red Wing factory date from 1920s
- Serviced daily, they often need custom made parts to keep going, however known as the workhorse of the fitting department
- Responsible for the durability and strength of the boot
- Good year welt construction
- Signature atlas tread sole
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD or UPS.
(Dependent on service performance in your area).