Heller's Cafe HC-236 1920's WW1 Trouser (Khaki)
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- Takes design inspiration from World War One Jodhpurs and Officer's trousers of the early 20th century
- Made of a midweight cotton fabric woven on vintage looms which gives a unique and highly textured hand and true vintage feel
- Side entry pockets and coin pocket
- Four button fly which features a subtle curve
- Two rear pockets with flap and button closure
- Unique triangular crotch construction for ease of movement which most likely comes from the pattern's origins in the military
- Sateen lining on waistband and inside the pockets
- Felled inseams and overlocked outseams
- Mid rise with a regualr leg and slight taper
- Finished with a 1.5" turned up cuff
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD.