Brown's Beach Tailored Jacket (Oxford Grey)
- Classic early twentieth century three pocket tailored jacket with distinct pocket shape and complimentary brown piping
- Constructed from a 74% wool, 26% cotton special double face weave fabric
- The outer weave is cotton whilst the inner is a soft brushed wool. This allows the fabric to be both water and wind resistant.
- The twisting of two differing colour threads is what gives the famous salt and pepper appearance
- 3 snap button front fastening and single button cuffs with trademark embossed snaps
- Red ribbon badge
- Brown's Beach label with original text
- Made in Japan
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD.