Buzz Rickson's Parachute Jumper Coat - Light Olive Drab
The Parachute Jumper jacket was worn by American troops as they plummeted towards earth from airplanes. Cut from a lightweight 100% cotton, known as ‘West Point Uniform Twill’ this standard fit jacket is packed with durable features, and military functionality. The front fastener is made from nickel, while a smaller collar knife pocket is concealed by a Mil Specs brass zip, Government department of defence snap fasteners secure four pleated front pockets, and a steel rust proof buckle has been used for the waist buckle.
A central back pleat ensures brilliant freedom of movement when on the move, and metallic eyelets have been inserted into the arm gussets for breathability. This lesser known piece of military history has been brilliantly reproduced by Buzz Rickson’s for this season, and we are a big fan!
- Standard fit
- 100% cotton (west point uniform twill)
- Four large pleated front pockets
- Concealed throat knife pocket with brass zipper
- Waist belt with rust proof steel button
- Nickel front zipper fastening
- Pleated rear centre seam
- Government department of defence snap poppers
- Product Code: BR14830
- Made in Japan